How to Participate
- To enter you must purchase a pack of Meadow Vale Battered Chicken Nuggets or Battered Chicken Steaks and either
(a) use a QR reader on your smartphone to access our site to submit your unique code found on the on-pack sticker; or
(b) access our site at www.meadowvalefoods.co.uk/getluckywithklucky, to submit your unique code found on the on-pack sticker
- You will have to register your details by completing an entry form and answer a few simple questions about your business to be entered into the next available prize draw.
- Purchase is necessary and Internet access is required.
- There is no restriction to the number of times you can enter, providing you have a different unique code for each entry. Each unique code can be only used once.
- The Meadow Vale Foods “Get Lucky with Klucky Promotion” is only open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged over 18.
- The Meadow Vale Foods “Get Lucky with Klucky Promotion” is not open to any employees of the Promoter or their associated companies and any person professionally associated with this promotion.
Start and Closing Date
- The start date of the promotion is 1st September at 00.01.
- The closing date of the promotion is 1st April 2012 at 23.59.
Proof of Purchase
- No proof of purchase is required with the exception of your unique code.
- One LG 42 inch television will be given away each month.
- There will be one winner in each calendar month, selected via a random draw conducted under independent supervision within seven days of the last day of each month.
- Winners will be contacted by e-mail to the email address provided on their entry form within seven days of winning. Please allow 28 days for your prize to be delivered.
- If the prize winner is not contactable on the email address provided on their entry form or fails to respond to correspondence within 14 days, the winner will forfeit their prize and a further winner will be selected from all remaining valid entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
- In the event insufficient valid entries are received, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold unallocated prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable or greater value.
Limitation of liability
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system, telecommunication or website errors, or other issues beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that may result in disruption, loss, damage, non-receipt or delay to entries or winning notifications. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or qualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- Winners’ names and counties will be available on the site at the end of the promotion or on request by writing to Meadow Vale Foods WL, PO Box 101, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 1WQ.
- Winners may be requested by the Promoter to participate in reasonable post-event publicity surrounding the winning of the prizes, and to consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
- By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter is Meadow Vale Food Ltd, 18/19 Wilkinson Court, Clywedog Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham LL13 9XS.